Friday, January 15, 2010

assignment numero two




So this weeks assignment involves the masters before the 1900's. Not my favorite subject, but I have become insanely drawn to it. My 1st doodle is from Chaplin. Don't know a thing about him. It's a 6 min ballpoint pen sketch. I kind of like it except those are some pretty easy lines for me. My roommate is challenging me to do one based on Monet. We'll see if there is anything I am entranced by. So far though, nothing has really appealed to me. Even if I don't find anything I'll still answer his challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Dave,

    I think this might be a good one for you to parady:

    http://www.alloilpaint.com/bouguereau/bouguereau52.jpg

    ck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, very simple lines that convey much info. You said that these were easy for you, you should contintue with these!

    ReplyDelete